Nigeria's Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom Wike, on Monday urged various state government...
Each year on 16 October World Food Day aims to increase understanding of problems and solutions in...
On Wednesday 28 May the Government of Zanzibar launched a new innovative Home Grown School Feeding (...
A state of the art, easy to use, online menu planning tool has been developed by the P...
- Linking Local Rice Producers to School Feeding Markets in Mali
- Brazilian pro-smallholder procurement model inspires African governments
- HGSF: Time for Donors to Deepen Engagement
- Alice Waters Says the Future of Food Is Sustainable and Locally Sourced
- Championing Home Grown School Feeding for Children and Farmers in Malawi
Blogs from HGSF stakeholders, agriculture, food security and nutrition experts are presented here, provoking thought to address issues that impacting HGSF programmes.
Topics covered include food insecurity, malnutrition, extreme poverty in rural households, global food price spikes and climate change.
Country case studies
This section presents country specific case studies on school feeding programmes.
Providing different contexts, these identify best practices and challenges experienced by varying programmes, offering the chance for countries to learn from one another.