A new policy paper from Imperial College London's Partnership for Child Development ...
Nigeria's Minister of Education, Chief Nyesom Wike, on Monday urged various state government...
Each year on 16 October World Food Day aims to increase understanding of problems and solutions in...
A state of the art, easy to use, online menu planning tool has been developed by the P...
- P4P Supporting Farmers' Cooperatives for Sustainable Growth
- 'WFP Imports Over 2,301 Tonnes of Rice for Gambian Pupils'
- Namibian School Feeding Programme Gaps Identified
- Improving Child Nutrition in Zanzibar - Farmers Trained on Growing Orange Flesh Sweet Potato
- Linking Local Rice Producers to School Feeding Markets in Mali
Blogs from HGSF stakeholders, agriculture, food security and nutrition experts are presented here, provoking thought to address issues that impacting HGSF programmes.
Topics covered include food insecurity, malnutrition, extreme poverty in rural households, global food price spikes and climate change.
Country case studies
This section presents country specific case studies on school feeding programmes.
Providing different contexts, these identify best practices and challenges experienced by varying programmes, offering the chance for countries to learn from one another.